Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thoughts on Thing 12, yo

It took me lots of exploring to find this page - http://rollyo.com/about.html - which is JUST what I wanted see. Could there be a way to link to this from the lesson? This seems like the least confusing way to start.

Also – once I decided to create a roll, I kept getting redirected to their home page. I found it tough to locate where I should click & go to register for a profile.

I liked the Public Domain books search – but it basically just searches project Gutenburg. Could be a good one to edit. I couldn’t think of a rare enough book to search – but once I do I would love the rare book rollyo!

The PLCMC’s use of Rollyo gives me an idea . . . could this be used for a site search within the new AACPL website?

I must admit, I am having the hardest time thinking of a search to create for myself. However – now that I know about the existence of Rollyo, I bet I think of lots of uses for it in the near future!!

No comments: